Oven-baked Honey Chicken Wings
Wings are one of the most popular parts of the chicken in the United States. In this country, there are even restaurants offering only special wings. These chicken wings marinated in sweet and bitter sauces are deep-fried.
Oven-baked honey chicken wings
- 16 chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons of ketchup
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- bread crumbs (rusks) – preferably large
1. Cut off the chicken wing tips. Stir well the wings, ketchup, mayonnaise, honey, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours (preferably overnight).
2. Place the baking paper to the bottom of a large baking sheet and put bread crumbs on a shallow plate.
3. Place the wings on the baking sheet after well-dipping them in the bread crumbs.
4. Cook the wings at 200 degrees for 40 minutes or until the wings are golden brown. Bon Appetit!